At elliebillie, we attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and respect for your privacy. In this privacy statement we would like to provide a clear and transparent overview of how we handle your personal data.
This privacy statement applies to elliebillie and the authorized persons working within elliebillie, with registered office at Breendonkstraat 316A 2830 Willebroek and with company number BE0776398193
We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and we handle personal data very carefully. elliebillie complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Why do we process your personal data?
We process personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided:
- informing active customers about similar products through direct marketing (legitimate interest)
- sending newsletters, mailings and invitations (consent of those involved)
- carrying out the administration in connection with our collaboration
How do we process your personal data?
- the processed data is limited to those data that we need at least for the purposes for which they are processed
- we ask for your permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data
- we have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data
- we do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided
- we are aware of your rights with regard to your personal data and we also respect them.
- Personal data is collected on our website via the contact form. Here you are required to provide the name (surname and first name), e-mail address and the reason for contacting (message). In addition, there is also the possibility to provide your company name and telephone number.
What personal data do we collect?
Category 1: When placing your order: personal identity details: name, first name,
address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email, company name and your VAT number.
Category 2: When registering on the newsletter: name, first name and e-mail.
Category 3: When creating an account on elliebillie: personal identity data: name,
first name, address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail , company name and your VAT number.
Category 4: When filling out the elliebillie contact form: personal identity details:
name, first name, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail, company name, your VAT number and
any other data that you provide us in the free entry field.
Category 5: Based on cookies: your IP address and details about your visit to our Website [surfing behavior and origin]
Why and on what legal grounds do we collect your personal data?
Category 1: The delivery and invoicing of products or services ordered by you, with the legal basis being the execution of an agreement that you have requested and for which the processing of your Personal Data is necessary or because the law requires this or because BV Rodebo has a legitimate interest in doing so.
Category 2 and 3: Direct marketing, newsletters, promotions and promotions by BV Rodebo itself, with the legal basis of our legitimate interest in respect of existing customers or your explicit, prior consent if you still have are not a customer of BV Rodebo. You can indicate at any time that you no longer wish to receive our newsletters via the opt-out option in our newsletters or by contacting us directly by email or telephone.
Category 4: Answering questions and information requests, including legal basis for
performing a service you have requested.
Category 5: Providing and improving our Website and optimizing targeted marketing, including Personal Data in anonymous statistics, with your explicit, prior legal basis as legal basis permission on your
first visit to our Website.
Retention period of the personal data
- elliebillie does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
- Data for newsletters: Data is kept as long as contact has not withdrawn its consent.
Newsletters to existing customers: Personal data such as name, first name, address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail, company name and your VAT number are stored for 5 years after the last purchase.
- Invoicing data: due to the legal obligations regarding accounting, these documents must be kept for 10 years after the last invoice date.
- Customer data: name, first name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, e-mail, company name and your VAT number up to 5 years after the last purchase.
Provision of personal data to third parties
We may provide the data you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- our administration, invoicing and project follow-up
- taking care of the internet environment (web hosting, e-mail management,…)
- providing (and distributing) newsletters and invitations
- printing house style flyers, etc.
We have made the necessary agreements with these parties to guarantee the security of your personal data. We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement.
Change of privacy statement
elliebillie may change the privacy statement. If there is a change, we will report this on our website.
Security of personal data
- we take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, including:
- all persons who can take cognizance of your data on behalf of Elliebillie are bound by the confidentiality thereof; all our employees are informed about the importance of the protection of personal data
- we use a username and passwords on all our systems and we use a password manager with a digital password vault for this
- we make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents
- elliebillie can under no circumstances be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from an incorrect or unlawful use of your personal data by a third party
Security of your own login data for website, e-mails, newsletter systems,…
- elliebillie can under no circumstances be held liable for the retention of the login details of your website. As a customer, you are solely responsible for the use of the website from your computer, IP address and your identification data as well as their confidentiality.
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to take cognizance of your personal data and the use we make of that personal data at any time free of charge. You have the right to request that we correct your personal data, fill or delete. In a number of cases listed in the GDPR, you may also request that the processing of your Personal Data be restricted. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons for doing so which go beyond our need to process your data. You also always have the right to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, even without having to state a reason. You have the right to request your Personal Data in digital and legible form and/or to have it transferred to other responsible parties to another service provider of your choice. To the extent our processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent. You can exercise your rights by e-mail to email@example.com or via the contact form on our website.
Complaints? If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask that you contact us immediately. You also always have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. This is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of privacy statement
elliebillie may change its privacy statement. We will announce this change on our website. It is recommended to regularly check this privacy statement for any changes.